Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Good News in a Bad News World






1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (NIV) 
" ..... I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, ....2 By this gospel you are saved, .....3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures," 

Thank You Father that in this world of chronic bad news and events that drive people beyond despair that there is the glorious gospel of hope, help, healing, forgiveness and abundant and eternal life through faith in Jesus our Savior. 

Father, help us to proclaim this gospel from the house top with courage and boldness. And to stand with the Apostle Paul when he says: "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile."  Romans 1:16 (NIV) 

Thank You Father that in a bad news world we has the glorious good news of the gospel. 

I sing with the Psalmist:

1 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!
2  Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
3  who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,
4  who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,

Psalm 103:1-4 (ESV)

Amen.







Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.