Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Grace, What a Word





Romans 5:20 (NLT)
"God’s law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant." 


Heavenly Father, this wonderful song expresses so deeply the gratitude for the grace that can be written over all of my sin.

"I Am Not Worthy the Least of His Favors" By Beatrice Bush Bixler.

First Stanza

I am not worthy the least of His favor,
But Jesus left heaven for me;
The Word became flesh and He died as my Savior,
Forsaken on dark Calvary.

Chorus:

I am not worthy this dull tongue repeats it!
I am not worthy this heart gladly beats it?
Jesus left heaven to die in my place
What mercy, what love and what grace!

Thank you Lord Jesus for dying in my place, suffering and paying the debt for my sin and for the abundant grace that covers them all. As the Scriptures remind me: "But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone."  Hebrews 2:9 (ESV) 

Amen.







Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.