Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GOD'S MIGHTY HAND




Psalm 37:23 "If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm;  though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

Psalm 139:5,6 "You hem me in - behind and before; you have laid your hand on me, Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.

Psalm 139:7-10  "Where can I go from your Spirit?  Where can I flee from your presence?  If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths you are there;  If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there you hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."


Heavenly Father, like a child, we need a hand to hold on too.  You have promised us you will uphold us with your mighty right hand.  There is such security in knowing you will not let us slip or fall.  You make our steps firm and and path straight.  What a loving a gracious Father we have.  Thank you for never letting go.  Thank you for the security of a Father that holds us in the palm of His hand.  I love You.  Amen!




googleimages.com








Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.