Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I Am Feeling Mighty Fine



Heaven is a place of:

Endless Love - Psalm 103:17 (ESV) 
".....the steadfast love of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting....." 

Inexpressible Joy - Hebrews 12:22-24 (NLT) 
".....you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to countless thousands of angels in a joyful gathering. 23 You have come to the assembly of God’s firstborn children, whose names are written in heaven...."

Incomprehensible Peace - Philippians 4:7 (ESV) 
".... the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,..."
 
Feeling Mighty Fine - The Statler Brothers

     I woke up this morning feeling fine I woke up with heaven on my mind
     I woke up with joy in my soul cause I knew my Lord had control
     I knew I was walkin' in the light cause I'd been on my knees in the night
     And I'd pray till the Lord gave a sign and now I'm feeling mighty fine

     Well I'm feeling mighty fine I've got heaven on my mind
     Don't you know I want to go where the milk and honey flow
     There's a light that always shines down inside this heart of mine
     I've got heaven on my mind and I'm feeling mighty fine
     
     We're walking with Jesus all the time we're walking and talking as we climb
     We're traveling a road to the sky where I know I'll live when I die
     He's been telling me all about that land and he tells me that everything is grand
     And he says that a home will be mine and now I'm feeling mighty fine
     
     Oh I'm feeling mighty fine...
   
1 Corinthians 2:8-9 (GW) 
“.....No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him."

Thank you Lord for the exciting expectation of being home with you in heaven. Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.