Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

for mercy and direction

Bend down and hear my prayer, O Lord, and answer me, for I am deep in trouble. Be merciful, O Lord, for I am looking up to you in constant hope. Give me happiness, O Lord, for I worship only you. O Lord, you are so good and kind, so ready to forgive, so full of mercy for all who ask your aid.

Tell me where you want me to go and I will go there. May every fiber of my being unite in reverence to your name. With all my heart I will praise you. I will give glory to your name forever, for you love me so much! You are constantly so kind! You have rescued me from deepest hell.

Amen
... excerpts from Psalm 86   

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.