Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

WITHOUT BOTTOM OR SHORE



Oh blessed Interpreter!  Mighty with God, so that the heart of God is affected with the woes and griefs of men; mighty with men so that the great love of God, which is an ocean without bottom or shore is made intelligible to us!   ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)




Oh wonderful, merciful Savior, I thank You for not giving me what my sins have deserved.  Instead of condemnation  I have received pardon.  Instead of banishment, I have been adopted.  I am in awe of the promise that Your mercies will never come to an end.  I will declare the hope of Your saving grace to the World.  I love You.  Amen


Maranatha Worship Bible 
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.