Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

ALL


Thank you Father for those times when I feel helpless and hopeless. They remind me how deeply and desperately I need you and am totally dependent on you. Through your gracious benefits I am blessed with the gift of life, family, friends, physical and material will being. Sometimes I let your goodness become a distraction to the true essence of life, which is my relationship with you. I am grateful that the Scriptures affirm the fact “….. God, who richly provides us with all things to enjoy.” 1 Timothy 6:17 (CSBBible)

Of course Father the greatest joy of all is living in your presence and experiencing every day the abundant life you provide. Father how I love this song “All in All” for it expresses so well my trust and reliance on you.

 You are my strength when I am weak

You are the treasure that I seek

You are my all in all

Seeking You as a precious jewel

Lord, to give up I'd be a fool

You are my all in all

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame

Rising up again I bless Your name

You are my all in all

When I fall down You pick me up

When I am dry You fill my cup

You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God

Worthy is Your name

Jesus, Lamb of God

Worthy is Your name

  Indeed Father “….we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life.”   1 Corinthians 8:6 (NLT)

 Thank you Father. Amen




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.