Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

praying with confidence

I love the simplicity of this passage of scripture.
It says that we can present our prayers with confidence.

When we pray we can be confident that we will receive mercy.
And that we will find grace to help us in our time of need.

It did not say that our prayers would always be answered.
Just that mercy and grace would be given.

I bring my needs to you today dear Father.
I bring my hurting back and pain filled ankles to you.

I bring my wife's health and her well being to You.
I bring all of my needs to you.

I trust You with my needs and believe that you will help me.
And I thank You that You will give me grace and mercy. Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.