Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

HOPE



The other day when I was on my walk, I saw an large old cactus that appeared to be dead, and looked like it had leprosy.   But to my great surprise, I noticed near the top a brand new baby cactus.  Bright green. It made me think that hope can come from something that looks dead, ugly and ready to be cut down. But there was HOPE in a brand new sprout coming from the stump!

Heavenly Father, what an object lesson you gave me with the old leprosy looking cactus and the new life spring forth from it.  What a reminder that from the ugliness of the OLD RUGGED CROSS came the hope for new life, for eternal life!  Thank you Father for this reminder.  May we never forget the cross and what hope and life it brought forth with the sacrifice of Your dear Son.  He took the punishment for my sin that was a leprosy destine to kill me.  My hope is in YOU, my destiny is heaven.
I love You.  Amen

Romans 8:1-3a "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.  For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering."

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.