Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Promise



Psalm 42:3 (NIV)
   3 My tears have been my food day and night, while men say to me all day long, "Where is your God?" 


The answer to the question: “Where is God When I Need Him?” requires two other questions. Where are we? Where is our focus? Whatever our trauma, trial or temptation, God gives us His promise to be with us. Where we are is where God is. That is His promise throughout the Bible.

Joshua 1:9 (NLT)
     9 …. Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”


Isaiah 41:10 (NLT)
     10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged….


Matthew 28:20 (NLT)
     20  “…..be sure of this: I am with you always…..”


Lord there are other passages of Scripture that assures us of your presence. Thank you for the peace and hope your presence brings. Thank you Father for the wonderful song that expresses your promise and presence.

In Your Presence
Sandi Patty

In the quiet of this hour
As I kneel before You now
I believe Your promise to be faithful.
I don't always understand
What Your perfect will demands,
But I've learned to trust You more
In Your presence, Lord.

In Your presence there is comfort,
In Your presence there is peace,
When we seek to know Your heart,
We will find such blessed assurance
In Your holy presence, Lord.
 Amen.




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.