Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I received Mercy


(1 Timothy 1:13)

Today, let’s be so thankful for His Mercy.

I pray that everyone who reads this has received this beautiful gift from God. I pray that all who see this have experienced His goodness and have encountered Jesus Christ in true relationship. I pray that we never take this mercy lightly. That we never forget the price He paid so we could receive it. I pray that we are more aware of Him in these perilous times than ever before.

I was a sinner. Lost. Wandering. Destined for hell. Bound up in chains. Seeking truth.  Needing a Savior. 

I deserved death and hell.

But...

I received Mercy...

***********
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.