Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I Know Who Holds My Future


Image result for i know who holds tomorrow




Lamentations 3:22-24 (HCSB)

22  Because of the LORD’s faithful love we do not perish, for His mercies never end. 23 They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness! 24 I say: The LORD is my portion; therefore I will put my hope in Him.

Psalm 16:5 (HCSB)
5  LORD, You are my portion and my cup of blessing; You hold my future.

Thank you Father that, as I face the uncertainty of tomorrow and the anxiety that often accompanies it, there also comes a peace that defies human frailty and reality. Your faithful love and mercies never end and give hope and assurance for the future, for all who trust in you. So I can joyfully sing with Alison Krauss, and The Cox Family:

“I don't know about tomorrow
I just live for day to day
I don't borrow from the sunshine
For it's skies may turn to gray

I don't worry o'er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
For He knows what lies ahead

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.”

Thank you Father for your faithful love and mercy that comes with each new day. Thank you also that with each new day comes the promise of a wonderful future. In the name of Jesus, our Hope and Savior, Amen!




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.