Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

for second chances

Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. (Romans 10:1)

Nothing moves our hearts as much as when we pray for the people we love. These prayers seem doubly moving when they deal with our loved ones relationship with God. I think that we pray this way because we know from experience that a relationship with God will help our loved ones in the way that we have been helped.

Father, I am reminded that salvation has a beginning. Sometimes a renewed beginning. A second chance. I ask that my loved ones and others will be granted a new beginning - even a second or third chance. Draw them to You Lord. Show them Your goodness - the kind that will lead them to repent. I commit them to You and to Your love.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.