Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

for grandparents

The older I get, the more that I realize what a blessing and joy that my grandkids are.
Lord open our eyes to the joys and blessings of aging and of being a grandparent.
As I have aged, I found myself taking pride in my parents and the sacrifices they made for me.
Help us Father to be thankful for parents who have helped us grow in life and those who have helped us grow spiritually.
In my older years, I have loved spending times with my grandchildren.
Lead us Lord to make time to be with and mentor those who are younger - these need us more than we know.
Please join me in thanking God for the wonders found in family - genetic and spiritual.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.