Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

To Be Like Jesus

I wanna be more like You, I wanna be more like You.
I wanna be a vessel You work through, I wanna be more like You.

I sing this often because I long to be more like Jesus! I want to walk each day under the guidance and the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Thanks be to God that even when I make mistakes, He doesn’t turn His back on me. He still loves me and is still willing to call me His own. He has engraved my name on His hand. He’s written His name on my heart, and He claims me as one of His own. There is no one like our God! I will believe. I do believe. I will, therefore, speak with boldness and great power.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.