Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

STILL SMALL VOICE




Deut. 4:29 "But from there you will seek the LORD your God and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul."

I Kings 19:12  "and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire, and after the fire a still small voice."
I will seek you Lord
Search with all my heart till I find You
Waiting patiently
Longing for one word to breath new life
Your words are life

I will listen, ever listen
For Your still small voice
Lord I'm longing to know Your more
So I will listen for Your still small voice

Take me to a place
Sheltered from the noise and distraction
Lord be my escape
Open up my heart to whispers of
Your life and love.


~Hidden in my heart ~ Vol II

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.