Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

SEEKING AND SEARCHING


Jeremiah 29:13
"And you will seek me and find me, when you search for Me with all your heart."

Dear Lord ~ being close to you and knowing you is one of our deepest desires.  But it dosn't come easy.  There is a cost.  To find you and have a personal intimate relationship takes work.  Seeking is not easy.  Lord I misplace my keys or my glasses, and I search and seek diligently until they are found.  Oh, dear Savior, why don't I use that kind of energy to seek and search for You with all my heart?  Because it takes diligence...work, digging deep into your Word.  Studying it, meditate on it, ponder it.  But I know from experience, when I put in the work, seeking and searcing for You with all of my heart, I find You.  You were there all the time, but You needed me to learn obedience.  Thank You for your constance presence, when I follow your road map.  I love you dearly and deeply.  Amen.

Psalm 119:10-11 "I seek You with all my heart; do not let my stray from your commands.  I have hidden your word in my heart that I might now sin against You."

The image ~ seeking and searcing on my balcony

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.