Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Today’s Path




Proverbs 2:6 (ESV)
    For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;

Father, today contains its own journey into the unknown. A path that may be similar to others yet unique in that it is yet to be traveled. So for this day’s journey and the uncertainties it holds, I pray for your wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

I ask for wisdom to discern the best choices, knowledge to inform me of the appropriate options and understanding to have the insight into what will please you most.

I realize Father that my choices not only affect me but also those I love, respect and cherish.  So, at the end of this day, may my life be an honor to you and a blessing to those it touches. And I pray Father for all who seek your guidance that they will be encouraged by your promise in Psalm 32:8 (NLT) The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.”

Thank you Father for your presence and guidance. I pray this in the Name of your beloved Son and our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.