Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

2 Chronicles 7:14

Father, thank You that You are always in charge of our lives. Thank You that You have never lost control. Teach us again that You often work through a remnant. You need some who will stand in the gap for the cause of the living God. Your eye is on Your people, and You’re carrying out Your will through individuals who love You and serve You. I pray that we will know You and make a difference in the world in which we live. Give us the discipline and the courage to bear witness to You, the living God, in a world that’s lost its way. I ask this, believingly, in the name of Jesus, Amen

2 Chronicles 7:14 NLT
"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.

Chuck Swindoll Study Bible

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.