Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

SEARCH ME, O GOD




 Proverbs 21:2-3
"All a mans ways seem right to him, but the Lord weighs the heart.
To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice."

Dear Father, You know my heart better than I do.  Nothing is hidden from You.  For You search every heart and understand every motive behind our thoughts.  You have shown us what You require of us ~ that we act justly and love mercy and walk humbly with You.  So I pray, "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting.  I love You.  Amen.

I praise Thee, Lord,
For cleansing me from sin.
Fulfill Thy Word,
And make me pure within.
Fill me with fire,
Where once I burned with shame.
Grant my desire
To magnify Thy Name.
~J. Edwin Orr 


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.