Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Song of Praise to our God

O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you;
Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you!
I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer.
I rejoice in You, my Savior, for You have done great things for me.
You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise you with songs of joy.
Because of Your tender mercy, O God, the light from Heaven shines on me. You have given light when I have been in darkness and the shadow of death, You guide me on the path of peace.
Thank You for the joy You have brought to us through the indescribable gift of Jesus.

Psalm 63:1-8; Luke 1

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.