Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Each Day Is a Gift

One of the things that having cancer has taught me is that each day is a gift. I knew this before, but cancer has pressed it home to me in a new way. As far as I can tell, my cancer is growing very slowly (it can take its time, as far as I am concerned), but it is nonetheless advancing. However, sooner or later it will either be healed by God or kill me. But all of us will die, if the Lord does not come first. And I could be hit by a car tomorrow and  be gone. But each day for all of us is a gift.

Father,

I thank you that our times are in Your hand. Help us to remember that. Help us to receive each day as a gift. Help to live each one as if it might be our last. Help to trust You for all the times and directions of our life.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.