Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Giving Thanks

Though Thanksgiving  is past, I would like to pause to give thanks. As I have said before, this has been a hard summer for me. But it is at these times we most need to give thanks.

Father:

I thank You for bringing us through my wife's bout with cancer. I thank You that she is almost through chemo-therapy and it has gone relatively well. I pray that the cancer may not come back. I thank You for bringing us through the more minor problem of my gall bladder removal and pray that the problem may be finished with. I thank You for bringing us through the closing down of the church congregation we were part of and that You have led us to another congregation to be part of. I thank You that we can come to You and pray to you even in the darkest times, and You can bring us through.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.