Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE WATCHTOWER OF PRAYER

Isaiah 21:8  " Day after day, my Lord, I stand on the watchtower; every night I stay at my post."
Dear Lord, in my spirit, I will post myself on the watchtower of prayer and listen for Your signals.  I want to be alert to Your Word and Your actions.  Speak to me and give me clear direction, I pray.  I want to stay when You say stay, move when You say move and never, never fall asleep at my post."

Oh Lord, with our country in turmoil and fear, prayer is the key.  As Christians we need to be on the watchtower of prayer every day.  Lifting up our country, our leaders, our pastor, our teachers.  All the parents who influence family.  Lord help us to be faithful as the salt and light of the earth.

Help all of us who are called by Your NAME to be bold in our living and faithful to our post.   I love You.  Amen.

watchtower image from googleimages.com

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.