Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A HEALING WORD


Proverbs 15:4 "The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit."

Gracious Lord, make me Your messenger of hope and healing. Fill my mouth with words of life.  Give me "an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary."  Open my ears to listen to those who mourn, to those who are in distress, to those who need hope.  Gentle Savior, may the Comforter bring comfort through me to the brokenhearted.  This is my desire.  I love You.  Amen.

Image from googleimages.com
Prayer in part from Maranatha Worship Bible


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.