Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

MORNING PRAYER




Dear Father, take this day's life into Thine own keeping.  Control all my thoughts and feelings.  Direct all my energies.  Instruct my mind.  Sustain my will.  

Take my hands and make them skillful to serve Thee.  Take my feet and make them swift to do Thy bidding.  Take my eyes and keep them fixed upon Thine everlasting beauty.  Take my mouth and make it eloquent in testimony to Thy love.  


Make this day a day of obedience, a day of spiritual joy and peace.  Make this day's work a little part of the work of the Kingdom of my Lord Christ, in whose name these my prayers are said.  Amen.  


image from googleimages.com
Morning Prayer from John Baillee ~A Diary of Private Prayer

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.