Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

FOR SUCH IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN





"I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful.  I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed body.  All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.  How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God, how vast is the sum of them.  Were I to count them they would out number the grains of sand.  When I awake I am still with You."   (Psalm 139:14-18)

Oh Father, with the heartbreaking news this week that there are those who would not only disregard human life through abortions, but cold heartedly talk about selling body parts of a little baby.    Oh God, help these in our Country that has no regard for You or these precious little ones.  Convict their hearts, turn their calloused minds to seek You.  How Your heart must grieve that so many have turned from the plan you had for man.   Have mercy on all of us.  Amen


Image from googleimages.com

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.