Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Yielding Fruit | Praying Psalm 1

Today's prayer comes from a reading of Psalm 1.

Father help me to:
  • be discerning and not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the way of sinners;
  • not scoff at the things closest to your heart;
  • delight is in the scriptures and meditate on them day and night. 
Cause me to:
  • be like a tree planted by streams of water yielding fruit in its season;
  • be blessed and prosper in all that I do.
Keep me from:
  • wicked double-minded behavior that is like chaff that the wind drives away;
  • anything that keeps me from standing when I am judged.
Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.