Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A HEART LIKE YOURS




"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life ~
John 3:16"






*Give me a heart like Your heart,
Beating for the lost.
Give me a love like Your love,
No matter what the cost.
Give me a road to travel,
A race that I can run.
Give me a heart like Your heart,
To stand until You come.

*Greg and Pamela Fadness (1999)
Image from googleimages.com

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I enjoyed that very much, thank you.
    To have the heart of Jesus, that is my prayer.
    Joy! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that we would have a heart like His!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.