Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GRACE

Fred Scott Shepard wrote:

“My grace is sufficient, O lost one!
Thy soul to redeem from its woe,
To give you a perfect salvation,
To keep you wherever you go.

My grace is sufficient, O weak one!
The bondage of sin to remove;
My strength is made perfect in weakness,
Then seek for this strength from above.

My grace is sufficient, O tried one!
To meet every testing and need;
Whatever may be the requirement,
My grace is sufficient indeed.

My grace is sufficient, O dear one!
Yes, even for death's trying hour;
This foe I have met and vanquished;
No need, then, to fear its dread power.”


Thank you Father for the infinite reach of your grace that touches every finite need of our lives. That it does matter to You about us.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.