Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

My prayer


In the days to come, Lord, help me to learn the true meaning of gratitude.

Remind me to be grateful not only for the "good things" in my life, but for the challenges and disappointments as well... for great lessons lie within them for hearts open to learn from You. And just as Your faithfulness despite suffering allowed You to return to the Father, so will mine, if I only remain faithful to You.

So Lord, I ask just one thing of you today: the ability to discern and follow You in all the places I go and all of the situations I face, today and always.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Asking with you Sue for the ability to discern and follow You in all the places I go and all of the situations I face.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.