Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying as a help in ceasing to sin ...




Lord, help me to pray.
Help to make prayer an integral part of my life.
Help me to see and experience how prayer helps me resist sin. 
Not because of my "hard work" in prayer, but because prayer connects me close to you, and allows greater access to Your grace and power.

Help me have the attitude Samuel had in praying for people and things You laid on his heart to pray.*
Help me to pray without ceasing.**

In Jesus' name
AMEN

* 1 Samuel 12:23: Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by ceasing to pray for you, and I will instruct you in the good and the right way.
** 1 Thessalonians 5:17: pray without ceasing,







Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.