Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

when we are weary



Dear Jesus,

In this holiday season, I find myself weary and tired from all that I am doing.

Help me to know that you are with me in all that I do.

There seems to be so much joy and excitement in the holidays but I am numb.

Please bring new life to me and energize me with your spirit.

I come to you, for the rest you promise to all who are weary and burdened.

Teach me your ways and let me find rest for my soul.

I confess that your yoke is easy and your burden is light.

I commit myself to you, trusting that in you I will find joy.

Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.