Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

help me to embrace the impossible



Dear God,

I often hear that all things are possible with you.

Yet there are things that make me question that.

There seems to be things that are too hard even for  you.

As I age, health and living seem to get harder and harder.

So I come to you asking for your help.

Help me to adapt and to change that I might do things differently.

Help me to let go of the old ways and embrace the new.

Help me to have a positive attitude and outlook on life.

Help me to embrace the things that I now consider impossible.

Bless me that I might do the things that I once thought impossible.

Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.