Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

to see more clearly



Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ.

For all the benefits and blessings which you have given me,

For all the pains and insults which you have borne for me.

Merciful Friend, Brother and Redeemer.

May I know you deeper.

Open my eyes that I might see you more clearly.

Help me to love you more dearly.

And follow you more nearly, day by day. Amen.

- adapted from a prayer by Richard of Chichester  

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Bob..remindes me of the verse that says Bless the Lord and forget not his benefits, He pardons all our sins, heals all our deasess, redeems us from the pit, and crowns us with love and compassion. What a great God we have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. The greatest thing in all my life is knowing Him.

      Delete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.