Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

when we are weary



I am so weary Father.

Please put your peace in my heart.

I'm worried and anxious.

My mind races and obsesses.

I can't help thinking about my problems.

And the more I think about them, the more depressed I become.

Calm me, Lord.

Slow me down, put your peace in my heart.

No matter what problem I have, I believe that you are bigger.

You are more powerful than my problems.

So I bring my problems to you.

I trust You. I trust Your goodness and Your wisdom.

So I place myself in Your hands.

Please fill my heart with peace.

Amen 

- from an anonymous prayer 


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.