Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

when we are burned out


Dear Lord,

I am tired, burned out and in need of encouragement.

In Your goodness, help me to grow in faith and hope each day.

I confess my trust in you and I release control of my life to you.

Please give me a vision of the future that you have prepared for me.

Lift me out of my depression, and hold me close as I struggle. 

As we walk together, help me to place my worries and doubts in your hands. 

Replace the dark cloud of depression with a joy that is found you alone.

Thank You for my life and for all of the unseen blessings in it.

I praise you for being with me always.

Amen
  

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.