Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

make me a vessel


Dear Lord,

As I follow you on this divine journey, I ask that You would use me as a vessel to pour out mercy and love without measure on others. And that You would use me to encourage others to show the same mercy and forgiveness to others. 

Lord I know that in and of myself I have nothing that commends me for this special ministry of mercy and encouragement. Without Christ I can do nothing but in Him I can do all things - for He gives me the strength. 

May I be pliable as clay in the Potter's hand. As You to shape me into the person that You would have me be, I pray that You might use me in Your way and in Your time to Your praise and glory. In Jesus name I pray.

Amen
- Author Unknown   

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.