Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

for wars to cease

When I consider the works of your hands,
I remember how you have moved in history.

I am comforted and I take heart by the ways
that you have moved in my life.

You bring peace and cause wars to cease.

You will bring our weapons to destruction.

In Jesus you have brought peace to the earth.

I rejoice that you have said:
“Be still, and know that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
Help me to be still. Help me to trust you.

My heart sings knowing that the eternal Lord of hosts is with me.

The God of forever is my defender and you will fight for me Father.

Holy Spirit have mercy on me.

Amen
- from Psalm 46    

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.