Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

prayer is a privilege

Many events of recent times have shown me just how privileged we are with the gift of PRAYER.

Those times I have no words…God hears the cry of my heart.

Those times I’m too weak to utter a sound…God is hearing the groans of my spirit.

Those times I’m simply out of any coherent thought processes… He knows the deepest needs that exist in my life.

What a beautiful privilege PRAYER is. What an incredible gift He has bestowed upon His children.

Oh that we would cherish the opportunity we have for communication and that we would be in awe of our ability to tap into the POWER available through Christ.

Prayer is a privilege.

Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.