Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Jacob got it Right



Genesis 32:9-& 10 (GW) 
9 Then Jacob prayed, “.......LORD, ....
10  I'm not worthy of all the love and faithfulness you have shown me....." 


The song by Beatrice B. Bixler express it perfectly. " I Am Not Worthy " 

I am not worthy the least of His favor,
But Jesus left heaven for me;
The Word became flesh and He died as my Savior,
Forsaken on dark Calvary.

Chorus:
I am not worthy this dull tongue repeats it!
I am not worthy this heart gladly beats it?
Jesus left heaven to die in my place
What mercy, what love and what grace!

Philippians 2:5-8 (NIV) 
5 "..... Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, 7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death-- even death on a cross!" 

Thank you Lord Jesus for such Mercy, such Love and such Grace. Amen.






Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.