Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

God's Care for Us





"....the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters." Genesis 1:2 (ESV)   

We have two doves (male and female) nesting on one of the ledges of our window and I am amazed and inspired by their diligence, faithfulness and care for the two eggs they are hovering over. This so reminds me of the faithfulness of God in watching over us and of His tender care each day. It is a beautiful thing to behold and so endearing to our hearts. It reminds me of the song: "His Eye Is on the Sparrow" by Civilla D. Martin.

His Eye is on the Sparrow.

"Let not your heart be troubled," His tender word I hear,
And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;
Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

I sing because I'm happy,
I sing because I'm free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me."

Thank you Heavenly Father for such faithful and tender care.  In Jesus precious name. Amen.




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.