Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

a prayer for perspective

 

What You declare God, will happen. You accomplish Your purposes in Your perfect ways and timing. Thank you, Lord, for being faithful and trustworthy, so I can believe and know that Your ways are best and Your timing is perfect.

Give me Your perspective and peace, use even my sinful choice for Your glory. I will trust You with my unanswered questions and my trials; I will trust Your purpose is prevailing in my story.

"As the rain and the snow
    come down from heaven,
and do not return to it without watering the earth
    and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower
    and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."
(Isaiah 55:10-11)

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.