Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I HAVE A MAKER ~HE KNOWS MY NAME



I have a Maker,
He formed my heart.
Before even time began,
My life was in His hand.

He knows my name,
He knows my every thought,
He sees each tear that falls,
And hears me when I call.

"Oh Lord, You have searched me and you know me;
You know when I sit, and when I rise;
You perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
You are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
You know it completely, O Lord."
Psalm 139:1-4

Heavenly Father, such knowledge is too wonderful to understand too lofty for me to attain, but I accept your love, I acknowlege my sinful ways, and seek to walk with You daily in this New Year, and to search your Word, and live in obedience to it.  I'm grateful for every day of this crazy year, and how your have shown Yourself loving and faithful every single day of 2020.
I love You.  Amen!



Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.