Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GOD'S HAND ON ME



Psalm 139:5,6,10,11
"You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.  Your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."

Oh gracious Father, Holy Shepherd, how grateful I am to be one of your sheep.  To know your care and passion for me.  That you know my name.  That you have laid your hand on me, and your hand will guide and hold me fast.  This knowledge is truly too wonderful and lofty for me to understand or comprehend.  But I take it by faith, and will rest in your arms and feel secure.  I love You.  Amen.





Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.