Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

IN MY HEART



Psalm 2:1-3  "Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But delight in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.  He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields it fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.  Whatever he does prospers."

Psalm 119:11 "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against You."

My Father,  You have said "store up my commands within you. "So I will feast daily on Your Word and hide it in my heart.  Then in the day of trouble when I am far to weak and tempted, I will recall Your instructions.   They will be to me as spiritual food to nourish my soul and give me strength for the battle. 










Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.