Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

FEELING AT HOME


 
"And what kind of habitation pleases God?  What must our natures be like before He can feel at home with us?  He ask nothing but a pure heart and a single mind.  He asks no rich paneling, no rugs from the Orient, no art treasures from afar.  He desires but sincerity transparency, humility and love."
~~A.W. Tozer
 
 
Father, do you feel at home in my heart, in my life?  I pray that my heart will be pure and my mind single.  My thoughts only of You.  My desire to be in Your Word, and learn of You.  To know you, to understand and obey You in all that I do.   Lord, I want you to feel at home with me.  Lord, I know you desire my life to be sincere, transparent, to act in humility and love.  Help me to do that each and every day.  Lord I pray this is the prayer of anyone and everyone who will read this prayer blog.  I love You.  Amen.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.