Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

NEVER WILL I LEAVE YOU



Father God, as You promised Your people of old, so you promise me today, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you".  Lord, I want to be where You are.  Go before me to prepare the way.  Stay with me to direct my every step.  Surround me with Your presence so that I may say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me"?  I love You.  Amen.


 
 
Keep bright in us the vision
of days when war will cease.
When hatred and division
Give way to love and peace.
Till dawns the morning glorious
When truth and justice reign
And Christ shall rule victorious
O're all the world's domain.
               ~William W Reid Jr. (1958)
 



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.