Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Open the Door!




Father God, I pray that the many people longing for a relationship, will realize that the only relationship that fulfills and is complete is YOU.  Revelations 3:20 tells us "Behold, I stand at the door knock.  If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I WILL come in to him and dine with him and him with Me."  My prayer is for all our family and friends that don't know you.  Lord convict their hearts to seek You and let You into their lives.  Thanks you for loving me and coming into my life.  Dining with You is the pleasure of my life.  Amen.









Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.