Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A LIVING SOUL



Geneses 2:7  "The Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living soul."

Dear Lord, when you formed man in Your image out of the dust of the ground, You were building a temple.  And as a creature of the dust, I too am a temple.  You have placed my name above the door and now You stand at the door and knock, waiting for me to invite You in.  Lord of heaven, come and be the Lord of this piece of earth.  Come and fill this temple with the living breath of Your Holy Spirit.  Make it a place of worship.  Find Your rest within its walls.  Be enthroned on my praises.  I love You.  Amen.



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.